Main Menu ☰

Choosing the right content to post can be tricky sometimes. It is important to come up with a strategy for your messages. Whether its Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, the content that you share must match your brand’s messaging. Here are a few steps to help you choose the right content for your social media pages.

Who are you talking to? What platform is your audience on? What are they entertained by? What are their problems that you are trying to solve? How can you benefit your audience? What are their demographics? These are things that you may need to take in consideration when trying to choose the right content to post. Not connecting with your audience in a way that appeals to them can create obstacles in getting your messaging to the right people.

Choosing the right links is crucial when exploring content to share. Although there is an endless supply of resources online, it is important to make sure that they are reliable and credible. The internet is cluttered with all forms of content so you have to be your own filter. Remember the content that you share is a representation of your brand. Sharing unreliable and incredible content can hurt your brand image in the long run.

Its great sharing quality content from 3rd parties but you need to remember to promote yourself as well. After all, your company comes first! A good rule of thumb is the 80/20 rule. You should have about 80% of helpful or entertaining content that is targeted to your audience and the other 20% focused on self-promotion. This keeps your audience engaged and not overwhelmed by too much self-promotion.

Social media gives you a unique way of connecting with your audience and allows you to build your brand the way you want. Most importantly have fun. It’s a great feeling when connecting with your customers.

Post a Comment

Your email is kept private. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.