In all things, be honest, enthusiastic and passionate. Show leadership, integrity and dedication. Provide results and expertise, not empty promises and meaningless jargon.
This position supports the sales process for both the company and the client. The team member in this role needs to be able to research leads, call, and make appointments for the sales team ensuring we are speaking to the right companies and generating sales opportunities for our company. You will support the client through their entire marketing relationship here at Transformation through continued communication.
- Research potential clients and make appointments for sales team
- Communicate with existing clients on a monthly basis in efforts to support the projects as well as uncover additional opportunities.
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals and deadlines
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Appointment setting and/or phone sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields. Understanding of online marketing helpful
- Able to communicate fluently on both conceptual and technical topics
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication
- Deadline and detail-oriented