In all things, be honest, enthusiastic and passionate. Show leadership, integrity and dedication. Provide results and expertise, not empty promises and meaningless jargon.
We are a quickly growing company looking for a team member to recruit clients and expand our company in the Lincoln/Omaha Market. This team member needs to be highly motivated and passionate about growing our client’s business through creative marketing strategies. Preferred candidate to have sales experience with media or marketing services.
Are you a goal oriented sales person who knows and values the benefits of online marketing for businesses? Looking to join a hard working sales team that values growth for both our clients and our company? Are you a person who isn’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves and working hard knowing that your successes will be celebrated and rewarded? If the answers are YES, we want to meet you!
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals and deadlines
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Manage sales stages (prospect, present agency, present strategy, signed contract, payment) and maintain sales pipeline through internal CMS software
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Proficient in presenting and supporting marketing strategies to prospects and clients
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields. Understanding of online marketing helpful
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to communicate fluently on both conceptual and technical topics
- Deadline and detail-oriented
_ ___ _
“Enough cannot be said about the kindness of the people that work at Transformation Marketing as well as the lovely work environment that surrounds them. I immediately felt welcomed, and everybody was very accommodating whenever I was lost or not sure what to do. They really are a family, and they really do value the skills of what every person brings to the table.
Working at Transformation Marketing was a fabulous experience, mostly for my creative experimentation in a real, applicable way. I was a little overwhelmed my first week or so working there, mostly because I didn’t know what to expect – but working for Transformation Marketing is truly what you make it. It really was a growing experience for me.” -Megan M.
_ ___ _
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online: