Use of laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices make online marketing on of the most fundamental elements of marketing plans today. Americans are very connected consumers spending 20 to 30 hours online per week interacting with others through social media as well as asking for recommendations and giving reviews not to mention, searching information through search engines and making purchases via online retailers. Navigating the nuances of online marketing is overwhelming to business owners and is best deployed by a trusted marketing partner.
Launching a website is the first step in a building an online presence. After that, it’s about driving traffic to your site using various avenues and platforms. Online advertising methods hold merit in their own individual ways, but can be costly if you lack proper knowledge or haven’t formulated a solid strategy. That’s where we come in!
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Web Optimization (SEO is dead)
- Email Marketing
- Online Ads
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Pay per Click is the perfect way to put your ads in front of potential customers when they are searching for keywords relevant to your business. Google AdWords is half art, half science to get your ads in front of the best potential customers for the best price. Our online marketing team will conduct keyword research to find out what your customers are searching for and put your ads in front of them at the perfect time. Pay per Click can be especially effective for small businesses because an effective PPC campaign can be run on a limited budget.
Remarketing is a great way to connect with users that have visited your website and left without purchasing anything or completed a desired action, it positions ads in front of users that have previously browsed your site, while they are on other websites. Remarketing is particularly effective because it places your ads in front of people who have already shown an interest in your business or product, and keeps you top of mind while they research.
Social Media and Web Optimization:
- Fastest growing form of marketing in the world
- 97% of Americans ages 18-34 use the internet daily
- Blogging adds new and relevant content to your site
- 500 years of YouTube videos are watched every day on Facebook
- 500 tweets per minute contain YouTube links
- Most social media sites are now considered search engines
- Social Networking is the most popular online activity in the world
- SEO as we know it is dead due to the latest updates to Google (and other search engines) algorithms and the strong focus on content and user experience
- 91% of local searchers say they use Facebook to find local businesses